Welcome to your Senior Year of High School!
It’s an exciting time for every senior – with your head full of dreams, thoughts of the future and the excitement of being on your own. It’s all about you.
Learn more about Roxanne Knight Photography
The Senior Portrait Experience
We will capture it. Every senior we get the opportunity to work with is truly unique. As we document this important time of your life, your session will be all about having fun and allowing
your personality to shine.
We create artistic portraits through the vision of our lens. We’ll capture your essence, find your
emotions and personal style. Serious, smiling and everything in between. Getting to know you is part of the deal – that’s when the magic begins.
Understanding your ideas, personality and what inspires you is when the real magic begins! We have many options for you to choose from and will find the perfect backdrop or remote venue to match your style.
You’ll enjoy the experience!
Book your Photo Shoot and provide session fee payment, including hair & makeup.
Review this Roxanne Knight Welcome Guide.
Visit the Studio for your pre-shoot consultation to discuss clothing selections and potential locations to reinforce your personal style.
Book your no-obligation studio tour & consultation.
Feel amazing as you are pampered and enjoy your Photo Shoot!
Setup your Reveal / Ordering Session before you leave.
Visit the Studio for your Reveal / Ordering Session. We’ll walk your through the selection process and ordering.
You will be contacted when your order is available for pickup – typically 2-3 weeks.
About Roxanne Knight
Hello, I’m Roxanne!
I’m a photographer, mom, wife and sister. I prefer salt over sugar & am told I have an unhealthy obsession with Sharpie markers.
When I’m not in the studio or taking pictures for my clients, you will find me on a sports field somewhere cheering & shooting our high school sports teams.
Graduating from high school is one of the first major milestones in a young person’s life – it’s a big deal. I pride myself on tailoring my photography to fit your style and personality – expressing to the world the unique individual you have become.
I truly enjoy working with high school seniors and I’m thrilled you’re considering making Roxanne Knight Photography your senior photography studio. As a leading photographer, I am committed to providing you with a photography experience like no other. We keep up with the latest trends and listen to what our teen clients envision for their photo shoot.
You are guaranteed stunning senior portraits that will last a lifetime.
I’m excited and look forward to getting to know you soon,
Roxanne Knight, Photographer
Behind the Scenes
You’ll be relaxed and have a fun time. This type of atmosphere makes you comfortable and will guarantee you LOVE your portraits. We get out of the studio and visit amazing locations, and always have a great time.
This is what it looks like, but let’s talk about styling YOUR senior shoot. Are you envisioning something classic and timeless? Elegant and eye-catching? Chic and sleek? Fun and carefree? Is there a special spot, a favorite color or a unique theme that sums you up? Your senior photos are images you’ll cherish forever.
We’re here to do whatever it takes to make your experience and portraits as special as you are.
Senior Session Details / Sitting Fees
All Sessions Include
- Images that reflect your personality & unique style
- Pre-shoot studio tour & consultation
- Studio photos with a variety of modern, fun sets & unique sets and backgrounds
- Fun & unique sets and backgrounds
- Premier reveal & ordering session
I Want It Session $97
Your ‘I Want It’ session includes:
- 30 minute photo shoot
- 1 – 2 outfit changes
I Need It Session $247
Our most popular session includes:
- 90 minute photo shoot
- 3 – 4 outfit changes
- Outdoor studio images
- Musical instrument, sports uniform & pet as desired
I Gotta Have It Session $397
Your ultimate photo session includes:
- 3 hour photo shoot
- Unlimited outfit changes
- Professional, on-site hair, makeup & touch ups
- Variety of looks & styles
- Indoor / outdoor studio images
- On-location destination as determined
- Musical instrument, sports uniform and pet as desired
Sports Add-On $97
This unique highlight of your sports career includes:
- On-location destination as desired
- Fun & unique effects as discussed
- Collage creation fee
- May be purchased as a stand-alone session
We’re going to make you look great, that’s why you chose Roxanne Knight Photography. Your role is to relax – and we’ll help you with all the details as well as natural posing.
have fun. relax. be bold. be you.
All of your photos will be retouched, so please don’t be concerned about breakouts. We have you covered! If your acne is more severe, you’re still okay. We’re happy to make sure you look your best with additional retouching.
Friends & Parents
Your friends and parents are welcome to attend your photo shoot and often can be of help. However, if they are a distraction, it may be best to meet them when the session is over. You’re welcome to have a couple of shots with a girlfriend, best friend, sibling or parent at no
Don’t worry about clouds because they actually even out the light and make for ideal shooting conditions. But, falling rain is an issue and we’ll have to reschedule. We will try to contact you first, but please call if you have doubts or concerns @ 920.366.2424.
They’re great! Bring props that help show who you are. Some popular choices are:
- Sports equipment (football, basketball, baseball bat, etc.)
- Sports uniforms
- Musical instruments
- Activity related items (dance, art school clubs, etc.)
- Your furry friend
Hello Ladies! Your images will be a true reflection of you. The camera picks up everything. Here’s a few things to remember when planning for your photo shoot.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before. Tired and baggy eyes show up in final images.
- Apply your makeup as you normally wear it. Don’t try something new.
- Bring at least 2 outfits. Most senior girls change into 3 or 4 outfits during their session. Select a wardrobe that can coordinate together. (EX: pants that work with 2 or 3 different shirts)
- Watch for bra straps and don’t wear a dark bra under light-colored shirts.
- Make sure your finger and toe nails are freshly painted or not at all. Basic or neutral tones
- Wear heels, pumps or boots. Weather they be plain, sassy, dressy or casual – heels make you stand out and look glamorous.
We’re excited and can’t wait to get started planning your session.
Hey Guys – In general, young men are more laid back when in comes to having their senior portraits taken. Get ready for your portrait session like you’re planning to meet someone important.
- Consider getting a haircut a week or at least a few days before the session. No ‘bed-head’.
Come to your session shaven. We promise it will grow back.
HINT: shaving the night before will reduce razor burn.
- Clean up those eye brows – the can be distracting. It makes your images look cleaner and makes a difference in the overall appearance.
- Guys don’t want to change a bunch of times, but variety is good. Bring more than you expect to use. This provides us with options to accompany different backgrounds. Dress shirts should be ironed.
- It’s okay to have Mom or other girls help you in choosing your attire.
We’ve truly enjoyed working with all of our seniors and parents over the years. Please check out our reviews and testimonials online.
Don’t forget about our legendary Sunflower Portraits. We expect the ‘patch’ to be in bloom starting near the end of July 2020. And yes, your senior session can include our ever-popular sunflower portraits.
We wish you congratulations throughout your senior year. It will be the best yet. Your senior photos are all about you. Let’s discuss your ideas. We’ll customize a shoot that is as unique as you are.